Fulltime Stage Booking Agency Assistant (Curacao)3 januari 2018 - In de buurt van Amsterdam
Anna Agency is a young and dynamic booking agency based in Amsterdam. The core business of the organization consists of managing performances of DJs in the dance industry. The agency represents high-profile artist like Hardwell, Kungs, Dannic, Dyro, Jean, Kris Kross Amsterdam and many more. The main focus of the agency is aimed towards handling all aspects surrounding the artist performances with a high level of quality and in cooperation with the artists, taking steps to develop long and sustainable careers. The Anna Agency team consists of young professionals driven by a strong passion for the dance scene. An open and informal atmosphere characterizes the office and team.
As an Intern at Anna Agency you will be part of a professional and ambitious team and will be dealing with various aspects surrounding the artists and their performances. The first month of the internship will be at the Amsterdam office, the remainder will be at the office on the tropical island of Curacao.
What are you going to do:
You will be assisting the agents and coordinators with international bookings. You will also be responsible for social media management of the Anna Agency accounts. Want to know all of the ins and outs of the music industry? This is your chance!
Who are you?
- HBO level of thinking/working
- Study direction: Marketing | Music | Communication
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Dutch and English (both speaking and writing)
- Key personality traits: Creative, commercial thinking, initiative, assertive, innovative, result driven & flexible
- Good sense of organization and planning
- Capable of working independent as well as in a team
- Capable of working under pressure and tight deadlines
- Experience with social media management is highly preferable
- Available for min. 6 months / full time (40 hours a week)
- No 9-5 mentality
Next to gathering new and valuable experience working in the Anna Agency office, you will have the opportunity to accompany artists to some of their performances and thereby expand your network within the dance industry. There will be room for own initiatives and for developing learning goals according to interests and competences.
Flights and accomodation expenses are for your own account.