Holiday on Ice is owned by CTS Eventim – Europe’s market leader for ticketing and live entertainment, listed on the German stock exchange. They continually strive to improve what they do best: The production of internationally appealing shows, complemented by their in-house touring and marketing capabilities. Holiday on Ice has offices in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands and Hamburg, Germany. They are now preparing the new season celebrating our 80th Anniversary with one production, “A New Day” touring in The Netherlands, Austria & France and the new show “No Limits” touring simultaneously in Germany. For further growth and development, Holiday on Ice is looking for a fulltime Executive Producer.
- In your role as Executive Producer you will be based in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands and you will be part of the International Management team.
- You will be responsible for all creative, financial and organizational aspects in development, production and execution of Holiday on Ice shows.
- You will have overall responsibility for the production and artistic related issues for all shows, in development, new or on tour.
- The Executive Producer manages the Production team and reports directly to the CEO.
Your skills and qualifications
- The ideal candidate has at least five years’ experience at a senior management level producing theatre, shows or large-scale entertainment, preferably with experience in an arena touring environment
- You have an international network in the entertainment business with a reputation for delivering successful shows
- Besides excellent verbal and written presentation skills to senior management both internally and externally, you have strong persuasion and influencing skills with a creative mind and good problem solving skills
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English are essential. Some knowledge of German, French or Dutch is an advantage.
- A challenging position within a leading touring company in the entertainment industry
- Working with driven and experienced professionals
- Competitive salary package and benefits appropriate to the position and the knowledge and experience you bring with you.