Collabhouse is where Music Makers expose and monetize, and Content Creators find and license music in a heartbeat. Collabhouse is looking for a DevOps Developer to join the tech team.
About the job
Join the team as a DevOps Developer, and play a pivotal role in maintaining the AWS infrastructure and supporting the advancement of their music library, distribution service, smart contract NFTs, and third-party data integration. You'll be involved in the entire product development lifecycle including the design, development, deployment and maintenance of new and existing features. You'll collaborate closely with the development team to ensure system consistency and to create a great user experience.
- Manage, monitor, and scale AWS infrastructure
- Enhance AppSync-based API to facilitate efficient data access and mutation for full-stack developers
- Design and build pipelines to augment the music library, leveraging data from GraphQL and REST APIs
- Uphold an understanding of the principles and practices of cloud-based serverless architecture.
- Proven experience in a DevOps role
- Proficiency with AWS services, with a focus on IAM, Lambda, Cognito, S3, Elastic, RDS, and SNS
- Deep comprehension of cloud-based serverless architecture
- Familiarity with GraphQL and REST APIs design and implementation
- Experience with React and Gatsby is a plus.
- Team collaboration skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving capabilities.
- Attention to detail and high accuracy level.
- Ability to participate in their KANBAN-based process.
If you are a motivated and talented developer with a focus on DevOps development, this is an excellent opportunity to join the team and contribute to exciting projects. They value both expertise and a willingness to learn, so don’t hesitate to apply if you are eager to grow in a dynamic environment. This is a full-time, salaried, hybrid position, with offices based in Amsterdam, NL. They are unable to sponsor work visas.
We look forward to receiving your application and discussing how your skills and experiences align. We'd love to hear about you!