Your job in short
- For the local community engagement side, you are responsible to manage responsibilities which oversees the development, augment and execution of local PR, PlayStation owned channels and influencers activities to ensure they create impact and resonate with locally audiences;
- For the Cultural Activation, you will be responsible to think big strategically and creatively to bring ideas for Brand Partnership, Events and Sponsorship opportunities, working with agency partners to develop and execute engaging activation ideas;
- Working cross functionally with other marketing and business leads, you’ll drive best-in-class local content, streamlining marketing systems and processes and collate post campaign results to support the delivery of key marketing and business KPI’s;
- As one of local champion in Benelux you actively explore complementary activity that leverages cultural moments/nuances for greater audience impact in balance with “Glocal” thinking – adopting and implementing Global campaigns and ideas locally.
What you will do
- Bring PlayStation communities together over shared passions and help our fans discover new products and services;
- Lead the Benelux Social Media planning and own the channels;
- Work with PlayStation Global and third-party partner studios to ensure Global content beats are being supporting across relevant PlayStation local Social channels;
- Support live event coverage for local and Global events;
- Lead the planning and execution of Benelux influencer and content creator strategies and strategic partnerships (organic and paid), integrating cultural, digital and micro influencers within campaigns to build brand fame and drive social conversation;
- Develop a comprehensive influencer content calendar that continually drives brand awareness and engagement that can be leverages across all owned channels;
- Support local execution of Global brand partnership programs and develop brand partnerships including identifying key partners, building relationships, collaborating on developing and executing brand partnership programs;
- Lead development/refinement of annual sponsorship strategy, annual tactical plans, quarterly scorecards, and ROI measurement;
- Manage sponsorship campaigns for PlayStation Global sponsorship properties such as the UEFA Champions League and NBA and lead negotiations on any supporting talent collaborations;
- Collaborate cross-functionally with 3P game lead for sports games, owned social & PR lead for sponsorship extension opportunities.
And as well;
- Support campaign managers on AAA campaigns to build out activation plans to compliment paid media plans;
- Report and analyse Social Media performance, develop benchmarks, share insight and takeaways;
- Establish metrics for growing and engaging content creator audience; regularly analyse & report on sentiment & make adjustments plan according to performance.
Who you are
- Have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position, in PR, brand activation, influencers, sponsorship and brand partnership;
- Have a bachelor degree in Business, Marketing, Communication or related field;
- Have a data-driven mindset and a creative spirit to initiate new projects and campaigns;
- Have strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to engage and influence internal and external partners;
- Are detail-oriented with excellent organizational and project management skills with proven ability to adapt to navigate hurdles;
- Demonstrates creative thinking in strategy development and plans;
- Have experience in gaming, tech or the entertainment sector;
- Are self-motivated with ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Equal Opportunity Statement: