An Amsterdam-based music licensing and marketing start-up is looking for a hands-on Technical Project Lead /Senior Software Developer to lead and implement the technical vision and roadmap for existing and new features and be responsible for the overall platform architecture.
As Technical Project Lead /Senior Software Developer you will be part of a small but highly-motivated team and play an important role in defining, building and launching a brand new and revolutionary music licensing and marketing platform equipped for the era of social media and Web3.
- You will lead and implement the technical vision and roadmap for existing and new features;
- You are responsible for the quality of all technical deliverables and the overall platform architecture;
- You help built, develop and manage the development team;
- You act as an interface between management and the development team;
- You advise and take the lead on technical vision and strategy;
- You are responsible for maintaining the product backlog.
- You have extensive experience as a software developer and technical project lead using an agile development methodology;
- You are a good and clear communicator with leadership skills;
- You have knowledge of and experience in marketing and/or the gaming, music and/or music tech industry;
- You have a good understanding of trends and developments in the gaming, social media, music and music tech industry;
- You have a hands-on mentality and are focused on delivering result;
- Experience with Blockchain, NFT and Web3 is a big plus.
backend: NodeJS + AWS