The CRM & Reporting manager is working across all 4 pillars (Sales, Enforcement, Marketing and Finance) to further develop Customer entry, customer care and customer journey. The role will manage, maintain and optimize all tools/ solutions ESPN Zakelijk has built and needs to drive the business and reach our objectives. The role also facilitates the field team and head of ESPN Zakelijk in reporting and project management.
- Responsible for developing, and standardizing the customer entry, inbound and all workflows to digitalize this journey
- E-mail marketing (campaigns & automated responses)
- Customer care centre – external provider
- Website (e.g. content, FAQ, T&C, etc.)
- Updating sales tool (PowerApp)
- Direct Customer mail & phone
- Responsible for optimizing customer journey, content and marketing calendar
- Create and implement a customer portal as part of the customer journey
- Responsible for the relationship with the external suppliers in the line of role
- Generate, enrich and improve data quality, interfaces between IT solutions and security
- Prepare, analyze and improve sales reports for field team and management
- Assist team in multiple tasks like general administration of costs and manage projects of the business unit when assigned to a role.
- Informal leadership: Ability to influence at all levels (internally & externally)
- Stakeholder management: Collaborates across functions and finds common ground with various groups and individuals
- Soft skills communication: Experience with choosing communication style maximizing impact
- Ability to deal effectively in high pressure and dynamic situations
- Service-minded, open, flexible, professional and a team player
- Pro-active attitude to improve the way of working / processes
- Quick learner
THINKS STRATEGICALLY – Clarifies the big picture for others.
Ensures that sufficient and timely data is available to support decision-making.
FOSTERS CREATIVITY AND INNOVATION – Builds the organization to cultivate diversity.
Proactively recruits and works to retain and engage a diverse range of talent to generate various perspectives. Creates an environment for creative thinking. Ensures team/organization works together to mutually encourage and generate new ideas and approaches.
CHAMPIONS THE CUSTOMER/CONSUMER – Creates a new customer experience.
Takes a holistic perspective to build an innovative and complete package for the customer’s experience, or to meet the customer’s needs.
COMMUNICATES EFFECTIVELY – Involves others in gaining support.
Uses a variety of influencing and negotiating methods to gain support and align others behind business objectives. Seeks win-win solutions to move the business forward.
COLLABORATES AND PARTNERS – Builds a collaborative network.
Develops and implements plans that leverage strengths across organizational and geographic boundaries. Develops and maintains an extensive network within the area of expertise. Able to draw upon resources and relationships with people outside of TWDC, to forward business goals.
DRIVES RESULTS – Measures and improves business performance.
Carefully thinks through the costs and benefits of different options, and makes decisions based on the business case. Knows when to capitalize on an opportunity or change direction when projects won’t meet desired outcomes.
EXHIBITS PROFESSIONAL EXCELLENCE – Models personal integrity.
Acts with integrity when it is not easy to do so. Openly admits and learns from own mistakes or shortcomings; keeps performance commitments in the midst of uncertainty and change; ensures that products and services are of the highest quality, even under pressure.
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Benelux) B.V., which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Any questions? Please get in touch with Tom Oudshoorn at Born4Jobs via mail or phone: 020 7169747.