NOMOBO is a full-service creative video agency specialized in exceptional live broadcasts and top-tier digital events. The company was founded in 2012, when YouTube wanted to test a new feature called 'Live Streaming' at the Miami Ultra Music Festival. Since then, NOMOBO has broadcast the world’s leading events and pioneered innovative streaming solutions to supplement in-person events and conferences. Our clients comprise of top global brands including Google, David Guetta, Salesforce, IBM and Red Bull Media House. As of September 2021 NOMOBO is an official partner of George P. Johnson, the world's leading experience marketing agency.
We bring Ambition, Innovation and Excellence to everything we do. NOMOBO is in a period of tremendous growth, with endless opportunities for impact and creativity. This is a place where hard work is rewarded and inventiveness is championed. If you’re interested in pushing the boundaries with a team of exception colleagues, you’ve come to the right place.
About the job
Do you go the extra mile to deliver the best possible results? Can you keep your head cool and act in an adequate way under pressure? Are you the one that enjoys helping your team reach challenging targets? Are you ambitious, eager to learn and do you proactively ask for feedback on your work? Then we are looking for you!
As a Production Coördinator within NOMOBO you will be involved in broadcast productions and will take part in the production of upcoming virtual and digital events. As we want to deliver the best possible service to our clients in NOMOBO style, we embrace our core values: Trustworthy -team Spirit – Top-Notch. We would be happy to explain to you how we do this.
The tasks and responsibilities
- Production support for large-scale virtual productions from pre-production through to delivery
- Organising of supplies
- Coördination of travelling, accommodations, catering and bookings
- During ‘live’ days taking care of crew check-ins, catering, distribution of schedules and ad-hoc requests
- Responsible for preparing, updating and distributing call sheets
- Processing ad-hoc requests
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendars
- Arranging shooting location
- Trustworthy & reliable, teamspirit and top notch. At NOMOBO we embrace these values, so if this sounds like you then please read on
- Availability for 40 hours a week and based in the Netherlands
- You have worked as a Production Coördinator before
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication skills and a team player
- A ‘go getter’ who does not get stopped by obstacles
- The ability to make clear, concise decisions and act upon them
- The ability to bring structure in unstructured and changing projects
- Experience with Excel
- Strong organisational skills
- A proactive and self-motivated approach to work on assigned tasks
- Willingness to work with a flexible schedule, with working hours including evenings and weekends
- Driver’s license
- Competitive Salary
- Pension plan and 8% Holiday Leave
- Travel allowance
- Flexible vacation and holidays
- Promising career opportunities within this fast growing scale up
- A significant contribution towards mobile phone plan
- Flexible workflow and ability to work remotely
- Working environment in modern and vibrant office space in the west part of Amsterdam featuring company lunch, and more candy, snacks, and good quality coffee than you can consume!
In line with government advice, we are currently work from home. So we’ll be hiring through online video interviews. If you are successful, we will of course do everything we can to make the onboarding process as smooth as possible and help you get up to speed.