Not all connections are created equal. Neither are teams.
The Westbase Group is an independent provider of telecommunications equipment and services to the industry. They support their partners across Europe to deliver solutions that connect businesses and their teams.
The companies – Westbase.io, MS Distribution, Control and Wireless Coverage – all have their unique teams, identities and purposes. Together as a Group though they share a common passion for connected working, the last mile connectivity solutions they deliver, and how they enable businesses to move forwards.
This means that creating a team and environment where every individual can thrive is key to how they work. Both professionally and personally they are committed to helping every person progress in their chosen career path.
They know that not all teams are created equal, so they work hard to create an environment which is stimulating and inclusive. Their teams are encouraged to take initiative and work together and every employee has the opportunity to make an impact.
As their European Marketing Specialist, based in the Hilversum office, you will be responsible for helping to deliver the marketing strategy for the Benelux and Nordics. They represent leading manufacturers and suppliers in 5G and assisted reality so this role is a unique and exciting opportunity for someone who has a natural enthusiasm for the tech industry. Working closely with the existing marketing team and reporting to the Group Marketing Manager (based in the UK), you will be a pivotal part of the growing team in Hilversum NL.
For the right candidate there will be the opportunity for career development and advancement into a more senior position, and they will work with you to develop and support you in your role from week one. They will provide extensive solution and industry training, but they believe that getting stuck in is also the best way to learn. The Marketing Specialist role is highly varied, and you will be involved in the following activities:
- Reaching new end user and channel audiences to raise awareness of our exciting solutions
- Educating and supporting our reseller channel to help maximise their sales potential
- Developing customer stories and leveraging these to deliver the above two points
- Engaging in multiple media channels, primarily online, to increase our reach
- Building increased brand awareness in our target markets
These activities will be delivered by:
- Maintaining and helping to improve the Dutch and EU websites
- Producing regular, engaging content
- Managing our Dutch social media channels and contributing to corporate-level social media ideas
- Helping to implement multi-channel campaigns including email, web, PR and events
- Assisting with the production of marketing materials
- Collaborating with the wider sales, technical and operations teams
- Working with our marketing automation, CRM and ERP systems
What you need to have.
To do this job well you need to have:
- 2-3 years' B2B marketing experience
- A degree-level education, or another relevant qualification
- Excellent Dutch and English language skills
- The ability to multi-task and be comfortable with changing priorities
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Highly proficient computer skills and a confident technology user overall
They are looking to hire energetic, committed people interested in the tech that they have to offer – and who understand that they perform best when you all work together across there company. If this sounds like you, then get in touch.