Airworks Inflatables creates breathtaking air sculptures for the world stage, that blow minds away. Airworks Inflatables can be seen at shows by Katy Perry, Muse, Miley Cyrus, The Olympics etc.
For Airworks Inflatables we are looking for a fulltime Project Manager. In this role, you make sure that the manufacturing processes run reliably and efficiently while meeting the deadlines of the clients within the entertainment industry. Balancing creative ambition with safe and practical delivery, you take the lead in multiple projects creating our large scale inflatables. Projects are varied and incorporate leading edge design, construction, materials and techniques. You’ll work closely with the client, creative team, production team and suppliers – so good communication and co-ordination skills on different levels are as essential as production knowledge and aptitude for hard work.
- Take the lead in projects from the beginning to the delivery of our inflatables while overseeing the production process
- Work with clients, creative team, to review briefs, assess requirements, negotiate timelines. budgets and selecting supplies as necessary while liaising with internal team
- Create practical working solutions to creative proposals – turn vision into reality
- Confidently present production solutions, budgets and project proposals at client meetings
- Assess project and resource requirements
- Produce and manage project schedules
- Ensure projects are delivered (development, build and running on-site) on budget and on-time to the highest possible standards
- You’re part of the management team and maintain positive relationships across the internal team.
- +10 years internationally active within the entertainment industry/live event/technical production
- Able to interpret technical drawings and have a high competency in AutoCad or similar 3D software
- High level of understanding of event management processes, materials and staging techniques
- Confident and experienced with project budgeting
- Exceptionally organised with the ability to multitask projects
- Must be able to communicate well on different levels in both English & Dutch and build relationships with clients, other departments / colleagues
- Calm in a crisis and a creative problem solver
- An ambitious, enthusiastic and highly motivated team player with a can-do attitude and commitment to quality & professionalism
- A resident of the Netherlands and is able to fill the position fulltime in our studio.
Do you see a match?
If your experience and ambitions match with the above, apply by sending your resume with a clear motivation to Tom Oudshoorn (email@example.com) or apply via your Born4Jobs profile.