MassiveMusic is the agency of record for some of the most famous brands in the world. As a trusted partner, MassiveMusic delivers everything a brand needs in the field of music, voice and sound. Impactful strategies, sonic brand identities and best-in-class compositions – the agency creates this and much more thanks to its fervent passion for music combined with craftsmanship and scientific research. We strive to make the world sound better, while helping brands and agencies be more effective through the emotional power of sound. The nifty creators and strategic thinkers behind MassiveMusic can be found in offices and studios around the world. Rumour has it they also throw a massive party every once in a while. www.massivemusic.com
Do you excel in Excel and get excited about numbers? Do you like to kill bills and invoices? We might have some unfinished business for you.
Our Amsterdam office is on the lookout for a Finance Manager to guide, manage and support the performance and maintenance of the financial activities for all MassiveMusic offices around the world.
You consult with and report to the Global Finance Director while working with senior stakeholders and individual contributors on international expansion. From financial and accounting compliance to streamlining all teams and financial processes worldwide, you ensure MassiveMusic grows efficiently and continues to make an impact on the world of music and brands. *plays cha-ching sound on repeat*
And no, in this case the Mo’ Money Mo’ Problems tagline doesn’t apply. Sorry Notorious B.I.G.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company
- Be the go-to person for the international finance team regarding all financial questions
- Analyse and develop the international financial processes
- Support the Global Finance Director in reporting and presenting to top management
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation
- Guide and support our financial administrators in their professional development
Skills and Requirements
- You have an advanced degree in accounting, business, economics, finance or related field
- You have proven experience in a fast-paced environment + a thorough understanding of financial management obligations
- Do you have in-depth knowledge of and experience with accounting software, preferably Exact and/or Netsuite? Oef, we’re hyperventilating
- ‘Analytical mind’ is your middle name: you’re data-driven and finance-focused
- You bring innovative thinking and strong problem-solving skills to drive proactive and positive change
- Excel and Google Sheets? Pfff, practically your best friends
- You’re great at working independently but you’re also an all-star motivator
- You have good knowledge of the Dutch and English language and have solid communication skills
- Your time-management skills are so impressive they would make a ghost go pale
- You have a great affinity with music – you know the difference between Eno and Emo
- 50 points if you’ve already worked in the advertising, branding or music scene
Part-time or full-time. What do you get in return? Inspiration, knowledge, career development, spiritual fulfilment and lets not forget about our competitive financial package. Oh and most important, you get an international bunch of remarkable musically infused individuals to work with.
On this note, please know that MassiveMusic is an equal opportunities employer. Applicants will not be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, disability, age, religion, belief or sexual orientation.
If after reading this you find yourself singing “Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?”, that’s probably a sign you are our next brightest star. Please apply via THIS LINK.
Looking forward to hearing from you!