Our client is a data-driven video content agency producing exciting, energetic content for the world's biggest brands such as Booking.com, Rodan+Fields, Heineken, Red Bull Media House, Martin Garrix and Ultra Music Festival. In the current climate a lot of the clients are turning to digital events which allows them to keep in touch with their audience without the need for a physical convention. It provides an opportunity to engage attendees that can't attend due to travel restrictions, venue capacity, economical or geographical boundaries.
Our client has the full interactive toolset to make this possible. They deliver unparalleled global reach with industry-leading creative technology, and are the only full-service media production company to offer multi-camera, 4K live production anywhere in the world. Create. Capture. Drive Results.
We are looking for a Post Production Supervisor to join their team for a variety of upcoming projects. As a Post Production Supervisor, you turn creative ideas into structured projects. You are the main point of contact for (freelance) editors, the project lead, and the client when it comes to the Post-Production Planning of your assigned project. You assist with the making of inspiring videos that have the potential to go viral and are watched on various VOD platforms and television. You are a great asset to any team, implementing a structure and providing service with a smile.
Who Are You?
- You're an operational thinker with a passion for Post-Production and global (online) media productions. You’re allergic to average and have a great eye for detail: your workday doesn’t stop until the edit team can work with a healthy plan. You’re organized – double-checking is your middle name – you think in possibilities and always want to deliver solutions of the highest possible quality. As a born communicator, you love to keep everyone around you informed on the project plans.
- You’re a team player that loves to work with great structure. To reach the best results on each project, you work and communicate well under pressure, proactively involve others when necessary, and can swiftly come up with fitting solutions. You’re ambitious, eager to learn, and proactively ask for feedback on your work. You have a great sense of humor and a ‘’work hard, play hard’’ mentality. You’re able and willing to work outside of office hours when necessary (evenings and weekends).
- You will oversee the start of all projects from a Post Production perspective. This involves:
- Working with Sales to anticipate and prepare for upcoming projects, and help them to quote the post pro work accurately.
- Creating provisional post production schedules when this is needed early in theproject, before a freelance Post Producer is onboard.
- You will onboard all freelance Post Producers and pass their projects on to them after doing the initial stage set-up. The Post Production Supervisor will then be stepping out of the project, and will just be available as a support person to the Post Producer (and will also be the point of contact for the Project team if they are not happy with the work of the freelance PP, and feel that more guidance or a replacement is needed).
- You will oversee all smaller projects directly as Post Producer (without using a freelancer) – projects.
- You act as the main point of contact between the client and the Post Pro team at the Pre-Production stage.
Required Skills and Experience
- Ideally an HBO/WO degree in the area of film, media, or communications;
- Excellent spoken and written English;
- Excellent understanding of Excel;
- Experience in managing the workload of a team, to get projects completed on time and within budget;
- Experience in keeping the team informed and updated with (daily) briefings, outlines, assets throughout the post-production process;
- Experience in keeping multiple (internal and external) stakeholders updated re. changes to schedules;
- Experience in determining timelines and deliverables with clients.
What can you expect?
- Salary based on your talent & experience.
- On top of this salary: a pension plan, travel allowance and lunch provision.
- 32 days of annual leave (no bank holidays).
- MacBook and accessories.
- Relaxed working environment with talented colleagues.
- Modern and vibrant office space in Amsterdam
Sounds like you? If so, please send a copy of your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!