Our client has the full interactive toolset to make this possible. They deliver unparalleled global reach with industry-leading creative technology, and are the only full-service media production company to offer multi-camera, 4K live production anywhere in the world. Create. Capture. Drive Results.
As Technical Producer you are supporting the project teams on any technical needs for in- and external clients and projects.
- The contact and communicative person to the production, creative and technical teams.
- Clarify to creative and production what the technical workflow and timelines are.
- Take the ideas from creative and translate them to a technical set-up.
- Representative on calls with the client.
- Creating a technical workflow and key is also redundancy and back-up.
- 3+ years experience as a Technical Producer/Project Manager.
- Good skills with LucidChart
- Know how from streaming, encoding, dante, madi, LiveU, SRT, and technical workflows.
- Know how from all broadcast brands, Grassvalley, Sony, BlackMagic, Ultrix, AJA, Axon.
- Excellent communication skills and experience of communicating with clients.
- Ability to make clear concise decisions; sometimes with limited executive direction.
- Good organisational skills and an adaptability to work within our internal workflows.
- Proactive and self-motivated approach to work or assigned tasks.
- Knowledge of the digital world of livestreams and digital & social platforms.
- Flexible schedule and working hours (incl. evenings and weekends) to accommodate calls within the US time zone.
- Fluency in English