Fulltime Senior Account ManagerNear Amsterdam
Our Amsterdam office is on the lookout for a Senior Account Manager to join our forces within the Music & Brands department. Here you will help drive and expand our active roster of global brands. Your ultimate mission is to help these brands use music and sound more strategically, efficiently and creatively – from music management and activations to sonic branding, ensuring that clients achieve their strategic objectives. You will work closely with the Head of Music & Brands as well as our Creatives, Brand Strategists, Account Managers and Producers. Within your teams, you ensure that synergy is optimal and opportunities with existing clients are identified and pursued like a champ.
You’re a supernova of energy, passion and enthusiasm for music and life in general. You can handle multiple complex projects simultaneously whilst also keeping a nurturing eye on client relationships. You have spent at least 5 years on the client and/or agency side, so you know your way around brands. You get how branding works and understand the importance of proactively inspiring clients on a senior level. People enjoy working with you because you bring smart thinking to the table and aren’t afraid to challenge others if you disagree or say that avocados are overrated. If the work isn’t of the highest quality, you won’t let it leave the building. You are also fun to have around, which is great because all work and no play isn’t our thang. You are always one step ahead of the game and your friends, colleagues and clients look to you for inspiration.
Skills and Requirements
● 5+ years of experience in the field is vital
● You have a degree (Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry doesn’t count)
● You have knowledge of brand development and brand strategy process
● You have the proven ability to maintain and develop senior-level client relationships
● You’re a – excusez le cliché - team player player with an entrepreneurial spirit
● You have driven teams to succeed, keeping them as happy as Pharrell in 2013
● You’re great at translating client ramblings to a clear and concise creative briefing
● You know how to put together and deliver a comprehensive project plan
● You’re so fluent in English that Oxford’s got nothing on you
● You rock at Keynote. Hell, you practically invented it
● Naturally, you have music running through your veins
Full time. What do you get in return? Inspiration, knowledge, career development and spiritual fulfilment. But if you insist on monetary reward too, then we can talk about our competitive financial package. Oh and, how could we forget, you get an international bunch of remarkable musically infused individuals to work with.
If after reading this you find yourself singing “Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?”, that’s probably a sign you are our next queen or king. Please send an email with ‘Senior Account Manager Amsterdam’ as a subject line to Tom@Born4jobs.nl and make sure you include your resume and a brief summary of the professional achievement you are most proud of to date.
Looking forward to hearing from you!