Fulltime Allround PA & Administration Assistant at Viktor&RolfNear Amsterdam
Viktor&Rolf is THE avant-garde luxury fashion house founded by fashion artists Viktor Horsting and Rolf Snoeren. Widely recognized and respected for its provocative haute couture and conceptual glamour, the house of Viktor&Rolf aspires to create spectacular beauty and unexpected elegance through an unconventional approach to fashion.
As a Personal Assistant to the CEO and V&R as well as Junior Finance Assistant you need to be comfortable working in a dynamic and challenging international organization. In addition to accounting responsibilities you will handle general administrative functions and customer service activities. The job requires that you are well organized, detail-oriented, highly responsible and customer orientated. You should have knowledge of Office 365 and SAP. You need to be able to independently fulfill the job requirements while reporting to the Head of Finance.
- Manage the agenda of the CEO and the designers (Viktor&Rolf);
- Contact person for the designers if bookings (restaurant, theater, etc) needs to be done and take care of the dog if necessary;
- Bookings of travels both for the CEO, V&R and the team;
- Take care of the office in general and contacts with the cleaning company, coffee/thee distribution, etc…;
- Contact person within V&R who liaise with the common reception (share reception Diesel & Viktor&Rolf);
- book-keeping, balance monthly accounts, reconciliations;
- manage accounts payables and accounts receivables;
- monitor liquidity position and cash flow management;
- petty cash; employee expenses & company credit cards;
- administrative duties like answering phones, updating records, and providing excellent customer service;
- have a solution-oriented and service-oriented attitude;
- have 1 to 2 years of work experience in a similar position;
- are accurate, have good analytical skills, are independent and team player;
- are fluent in spoken and written Dutch, English and possibilly Italian;
- are interested in the company’s business;
- live not far from the business location (Amsterdam).
- the opportunity to work within an international company;
- a work environment characterized by young, dynamic and professional colleagues;
- opportunities for further professional development.
Please apply quickly via the button below. Any questions about the opportunity at this famous fashion brand? Please call Tom Oudshoorn at Born4Jobs: 035 6310231 or send him an email.