Fulltime Account Manager MassiveMusicIn de buurt van Amsterdam
As the Account Manager within the Music & Brands department, you support in building our portfolio of international accounts and projects. Your ultimate mission is to help brands use music and sound more strategically, efficiently and creatively – from music management and activations to sonic branding. You work closely with the Account team as well as Creatives, New Business and Production. ‘Swiss clock’ is your middle name: you make sure your projects run smooth like a criminal, checking in with your team and the dedicated Account Director, not forgetting about keeping your customers as happy as Pharrell in 2013. You’re a supernova of energy, passion and enthusiasm for music and life in general. You can handle multiple complex projects simultaneously with your eyes closed – rumour has it you’re bionic. Spending time on client and/or agency side gave you a solid understanding of marketing and communication. You get how branding works and understand the importance of proactively inspiring clients with all the cool stuff you spot out there. Your forte? Commercial awareness. Your daily bread? Translating great ideas and initiatives into viable projects. You have a cross-sectional approach: you’re good at being there for your clients whilst being a Massive ambassador. Maybe you have a clone but who needs to know? People enjoy working with you because you bring smart creative thinking to the table and aren’t afraid to say that avocados are overrated. If work isn’t of the highest quality, you won’t let it leave the building. You are also fun to have around, which is great because all work and no play isn’t our thang. You are always one step ahead: your colleagues, clients and imaginary friends look to you for inspiration.
Skills and Requirements
- Academic education? Chapeau, that’s a big pro
- Can you say ‘ Scheveningen’? You speaking Dutch makes us all warm and fuzzy
- Knowledge of audio branding process and its application? Oef, we’re hyperventilating
- Experience in the field is vital: you’ve got at least 3 years+ in a client account / project management role at
- a relevant brand, consultancy or agency
- You have knowledge of brand development and brand strategy process
- You have the proven ability to maintain and develop client relationships
- You’re a – excusez le cliché – team player with an entrepreneurial spirit
- You’re great at translating client ramblings to a clear and concise creative briefing
- You don’t flinch at the sight of linked Excel sheets
- You know how to put together and deliver a comprehensive project plan
- You rock at Keynote – hell, you practically invented it
- Naturally, you have music running through your veins.
Full time. What do you get in return? Inspiration, knowledge, career development and spiritual fulfilment. But if you insist on monetary reward too, then we can talk about our competitive financial package. Oh and, how could we forget, you get an international bunch of remarkable musically infused individuals to work with.
Apply directly to MassiveMusic
If after reading this you find yourself singing “Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?”, that’s probably a sign you are our next queen or king. Please send an email with ‘Account Manager Amsterdam’ as a subject line to email@example.com and make sure you include your resume and a brief summary of the professional achievement you are most proud of to date.
Closing date for applications: 29th Oct 2019.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Amsterdam A’DAM Toren
1031 KS Amsterdam
T: +31(0)20 4272 432