Fulltime Music SupervisorNear Hilversum
They love music. And simply put, they want to share their passion for music with as many broadcasting, advertising and interactive partners as possible. As a part of BMG – the new music company, BMG Production Music has quickly emerged as one of the biggest new players in the dynamic production and bespoke music business for the TV, film and advertising markets, and is one of their fastest growing business units.
Who Are We Looking For?
If LinkedIn were a person and it married Facebook, you would be their network-sharp, socialite spawn. You love people – listening to their stories, knowing their children’s names and talking about their favourite bands. You have no fear of talking to a crowd and you really like to get your hands dirty – detail is your middle name. Your English is perfect; your Dutch even better. You are a whiz at administration, love tracking the numbers you have made for the week and you make insta-perfect pics. Your ears are always on. You notice the trickle of background music in the café and you are constantly Shazam-ing commercials, just because you’re curious. You have been to school, probably to University, but you have learnt a lot from the school of life too. Not only this, but you know a little about Production Music and are prepared to learn absolutely everything about BMG Production Music and its’ clients, in a very short amount of time.
The Dutch office is on the hunt for an enthusiastic, proactive, music-loving self-starter to be part of the BMG Production Music Team. They are only a small family and they all pick up where the next left off, meaning you never know what the day will throw you! Your mission is to connect with new and existing clients, developing relationships to the next level and being truly service orientated: problem solving and finding the best music for their needs. You´re not afraid to pickup the phone and/or step into that office to connect with clients. You are resourceful and will learn to love being up to date with the industry news – you read, watch and listen out for all of the latest campaigns, television programs and films. You have the ability to talk ‘shop’ with creators, editors and post producers and you are more than happy to show them how they can use their amazing BMG Production Music platform to make their projects even better.
Not only are you a social-being who doesn’t mind throwing in the extra hours to travel from one client meeting to another (or go to that late night party), but you have impeccable administration and always follow up: never afraid to go that extra mile to close a deal.
All that… and you dare to take your clients on an adventure with you via social media, so they truly connect with you every day.
- Planning, implementing and driving all aspects of the sales & marketing strategy to ensure achievement of business goals
- Managing many client accounts (television, advertising, new media)
- Developing and maintaining a regular call and visitation cycle
- Proactively selling and promoting our wide range of client services
- Actively seeking out new business opportunities
- Attend client events and trade shows in the BNX and internationally.
In order to be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in media or music, including dealing with major broadcasters, advertising agencies and/or independent TV production companies
- Well-developed team and communication skills
- A proactive and inquisitive approach
- Strong attention to detail
- A keen interest in production music, film & TV licensing and a variety of musical styles
- An ability to manage time and work to tight deadlines
- Working with targets
- A willingness to travel within BNX
- Ambition and self motivation
- Strong technical knowledge of MAC & PC functionality, audio file types and CRM.
BMG Production Music has many renowned catalogues including X-Ray Dog, Altitude Music, Must Save Jane and Beds And Beats, using the BMG Production Music platform. In addition it also represents many premium sub-published catalogs from around the world.
The BMG Production Music platform allows users to audition and download up to 300,000 tracks by multiple parameters – including keyword search, mood, style, composer or playlist. For more specialist requirements, the BMG Production Music team is available to offer full music supervision (working with the BMG Sync and Independent Music teams), helping to define a brief and then to find the ideal composer among the company’s extensive network.