Fulltime Marketing & PR Manager BeneluxNear Amsterdam
Want to join?
POM is looking for a Marketing & PR manager who will be responsible for the BENELUX region, liaising directly with both media and cinema partners to promote their content campaigns. This is a varied and multifaceted role so can do attitude is important as well as co-working efficiently with the Marketing team. Role reports directly to the CEO. Ideally, you will have a strong marketing and communications background and a solid understanding of both B2B and B2C communications. We are looking for a strategic and analytical thinker with a hands-on mentality who will drive the marketing and communication for the BENELUX.
Your day-to-day tasks will consist of…
- Having a strong regional network of media partners and being able to assure exposure to our content in the BENELUX area is key
- Working closely with exhibition partners for the activation of PR & marketing plans on the exhibitor level
- Responsible for promoting and nurturing fruitful relationships with local journalists as well as proposing brand partnerships across the Benelux in order to achieve POM’s public-related goals
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in Communications, Marketing or a related field
- At least 3 years of demonstrable knowledge of and experience with marketing and communication strategies for the media industry
- Native Dutch or Flemish language skills together with excellent (near) native English and if possible French language skills, both written and spoken
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills for managing multiple tasks and project deadlines
- Strong affinity with the arts & culture field in general