Fulltime Marketing & PR ExecutiveNear Amsterdam
About the company
Piece of Magic’s (POM) mission is to create and curate unique opportunities for audiences to connect with their favourite artists, experience exclusive events and be immersed in documentary-style storytelling – all in the comfort of their local cinemas, across the globe. POM believes that the cinema remains without peer in its ability to connect, engage, entertain and move people. Their event cinema titles across genres include gaming (League of Legends), documentaries (AVICII: True Stories, Nureyev) and concerts (André Rieu). POM distributes its content in 60+ territories and their network spans across 4 000+ cinemas.
Want to be their next magical marketeer?
We are looking for a Marketing & PR Executive that will help bring to life compelling campaigns & promotions that support key brand objectives including fan engagement and ticket sales. The ideal candidate is creative, curious and eager to learn with a demonstrated business acumen to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You will be part of the marketing and communications team, reporting both to the Marketing & PR manager.
Your day-to-day tasks will consist of
- Support the marketing team in implementing marketing strategies as well as working closely with cinema partners for the activation of our campaigns - assuring the proper use of all assets through their channels
- Conduct research on the artist/content popularity in both local and regional markets
- Learns tools to track, analyze and interpret data to form a future strategy
- Maintain and operate the different campaign calendars for all the content we offer in the event cinema business
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in Communications, Marketing or a related field and/or at least 1 year of marketing experience (digital and traditional, events, social media and content etc)
- Proficient social media user in tune with pop culture, media and cinema trends and influencers
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge in video editing software a plus
- Experience with analytics platforms such as Google Analytics a plus
- Excellent (near) native English language skills, both written and spoken
In return, we offer a challenging position in which you will work in a dynamic team. You will gain a lot of experience of working in a rapidly growing international company. We have an open mindset and value new ideas and suggestions from our colleagues. Moreover, the international nature of the job will lead to possibilities to attend international meetings and other film industry events. Are you in for a new opportunity at a fast growing company, based in Amsterdam, into distribution and Event Cinema?