Fulltime Vacature Product Manager NBCUniversalIn de buurt van Amsterdam
NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal is owned by Comcast Corporation.
Universal Pictures Home Entertainment (UPHE) is the home entertainment division of NBCUniversal, headquartered in Los Angeles and headed by President, Eddie Cunningham. UPHE markets and distributes all Universal Pictures new release and catalogue content. The Company also has a significant business in locally produced and acquired content across film, TV and special interest.
In the Benelux, UPHE has the distribution rights for Paramount Pictures Home Entertainment titles, being one of the top distributors of home entertainment products in the Benelux.
The Product Manager is responsible for new release and/ or catalogue campaign marketing projects for DVD and Blu Ray our Benelux Home Entertainment division, covering the Benelux market (based in Amsterdam). Manages assigned portfolio to achieve on-time delivery of marketing materials, enhance the release of the product and to reach the overall budget objectives.
What are you going to do?
- Develop marketing plans for new release titles (DVD and Blu Ray)
- Develop marketing activities and strategy for all catalogue campaigns
- Ensure releases are made available in retail in a timely and effective manner to maximize promotion in line with new releases
- Managing campaigns & titles from scheduling through to launch as well as conduct post-campaign analysis
- Work closely with internal counterparts in sales-, operations- and finance departments, both local and international
- Work closely with external marketing counterparts such as PR agencies, Advertising agencies, Media and Joint Promotion Partners
- Research & analysis of the market, using internal sales data, GfK retail data tool and customer data
- Responsible for managing allocated budgets, purchase orders and tracking spend (SAP)
- Managing local critical path deadlines (gain legal approval for locally resourced artwork materials)
- Approving of all creative materials including packaging, advertising and POS
- Localize and implement digital media (websites/social media)
- Presentation of product plans to sales
- Other duties assigned that may be reasonably expected.
- Bachelor or Academic (HBO/WO) level (Marketing/Communications).
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience in a similar international A-branded FMCG environment (e.g. sales and/or marketing).
- Knowledge of the Dutch and preferably Belgian retail landscape.
- Analytical rigor and experience with GFK (related) systems preferred
- A strong marketing knowledge, understanding of media, publicity and promotions.
- Knowledge or passion for movies.
- Persuasive communicator: proven ability to work across functions, manage key stakeholders and influence. Strong presentation skills.
- Strong problem solving & decision making skills.
- Strong project management skills to plan, create structure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to be creative, promotes innovation and takes initiatives.
- Fluent in English and Dutch both speaking & writing. French is a plus.
- Has a commercial mindset and is ambitious.