Parttime Vacature Office managerIn de buurt van Amsterdam
For a quickly growing, dynamic and creative toy company, with headquarters right in the beating heart of Amsterdam, we are looking for an allround Office Manager (32 hrs p/w). This company creates toys and marketing campaigns for visionary retailers in more than 30 countries around the globe and they have offices in Hong Kong, Moscow and Guangzhou. It's like entering a different world; a think tank, buzzing with creative strategists, marketers, designers, innovators, toy makers, techies, movie buffs, analysts, field researchers, culture vultures, globetrotters, pirates, jedi, smile creators, trend watchers and cool hunters. Together they work on creating the greatest innovative and entertaining loyalty campaigns and kids’ products.
What will your role involve?
- Managing overall administrative activities for the office.
- Responsible for the day-to-day facility tasks including supervising the maintenance and alteration of the office and equipment such as the layout and housekeeping of office facilities, purchasing office supplies, furniture, office equipment etc.
- Contact with office stakeholders: landlord, municipality, neighbors, security, etc.
- Office security, copiers/printers and other tech equipment (overlap with IT).
- Phones and phone contracts (get best deals).
- Benchmark of electricity company’s / cleaning company’s / office supplies.
- Responsible for visa applications and booking flights.
- You will be participating and supervising in a wide-range of company projects and events.
- Coordinate office move (focused on technical execution, builders, landlord).
- Receptionemail@example.com (shared responsibility with EA)
- You support the HR Manager in a broad sense with the recruitment & selection and on- & off boarding, such as registration of new employees in Synergy, digital filing of documents, managing sickness and absenteeism administration and answering HR questions from colleagues
- Other HR administrative tasks such as checking NS invoices according to the commuting of employees and indicate if divergent, help with payroll by filing pay slips and maintain the file system
- Set up a cv database
The perfect candidate:
- Has finished an education on MBO/HBO level, in Office Management, HR or Administrations.
- Has previous experience in an Office Management/HR Support or similar role in an international organization.
- Is fluent in Dutch and English, both verbally and written.
- Has the ability to deal with deadlines and multiple priorities.
- Is familiar with working on HR systems, such as Exact Synergy or similar - Is familiar with visa application processe.s
- A problem-solving way of thinking.
- Finds it exciting to work in a dynamic, international, growing company and embraces change.
Additionally, we hope you:
- Are a resourceful and an independent thinker.
- Are flexible, accurate and have a can-do mentality.
- Have the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Know how to deal with highly confidential information.
- Have excellent communicative skills.
- Have a proactive way of working and you are always one step ahead
- A competitive base salary.
- Good secondary remuneration.
- An easily accessible workplace right on the Amsterdam Canals.
- Friendly and sociable colleagues and the best office lunches in town.