Fulltime Vacature Music SupervisorIn de buurt van Hilversum
Who Are We Looking For?
If LinkedIn were a person and it married Facebook, you would be their network-sharp, socialite spawn. You love people – listening to their stories, knowing their children’s names and talking about their favourite bands. You have no fear of talking to a crowd and you really like to get your hands dirty – detail is your middle name.
- Your English is perfect; your Dutch even better. You are a whiz at administration, love tracking the numbers you have made for the week and you make insta-perfect pics.
- Your ears are always on. You notice the trickle of background music in the café and you are constantly Shazam-ing commercials, just because you’re curious.
- You have been to school, probably to University, but you have learnt a lot from the school of life too. Not only this, but you know a little about Production Music and are prepared to learn absolutely everything about BMG Production Music and its’ clients, in a very short amount of time.
The Dutch office is on the hunt for an enthusiastic, proactive, music-loving self-starter to be part of the BMG Production Music Team. They are only a small family and they all pick up where the next left off, meaning you never know what the day will throw you! Your mission is to connect with new and existing clients, developing relationships to the next level and being truly service orientated: problem solving and finding the best music for their needs.
You are resourceful and will learn to love being up to date with the industry news – you read, watch and listen out for all of the latest campaigns, television programs and films. You have the ability to talk ‘shop’ with creators, editors and post producers and you are more than happy to show them how they can use the amazing BMG Production Music platform to make their projects even better.
Not only are you a social-being who doesn’t mind throwing in the extra hours to travel from one client meeting to another (or go to that late night party), but you have impeccable administration and always follow up: never afraid to go that extra mile to close a deal.
All that… and you dare to take your clients on an adventure with you via social media, so they truly connect with you every day.
- Being an awesome part of the Benelux sales & marketing team
- Helping planning, implementing and driving all aspects of the sales & marketing strategy to ensure achievement of business goals
- Managing client accounts
- Developing and maintaining a regular call and visitation cycle including regional travel, as appropriate
- Proactively selling and promoting our wide range of client services
- Actively seeking out new business opportunities
- Developing, implementing and managing client events and trade shows in The Netherlands.
In order to be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience dealing with major broadcasters, advertising agencies and/or independent TV production companies
- Likeability! You attract those around you with your big smiles and high energy!
- Well-developed team communication skills
- A proactive and inquisitive approach
- Strong attention to detail
- A keen interest in production music, film & TV licensing and a variety of musical styles
- An ability to manage time and work to tight deadlines
- Ambition and self motivation
- Technical knowledge of MAC & PC functionality, audio file types and CRM.
They love music. And simply put, they want to share their passion for music with as many broadcasting, advertising and interactive partners as possible. As a part of BMG – the new music company, BMG Production Music has quickly emerged as one of the biggest new players in the dynamic production and bespoke music business for the TV, film and advertising markets, and is one of our fastest growing business units.
BMG Production Music has many renowned catalogues including X-Ray Dog, Altitude Music, Must Save Jane and Beds And Beats, using the BMG Production Music platform. In addition it also represents many premium sub-published catalogues from around the world.
The BMG Production Music platform allows users to audition and download up to 300,000 tracks by multiple parameters – including keyword search, mood, style, composer or playlist. For more specialist requirements, the BMG Production Music team is available to offer full music supervision (working with the BMG Sync and Independent Music teams), helping to define a brief and then to find the ideal composer among the company’s extensive network.
Recruitment for this job is done exclusively by Born4Jobs, please upload your resume and motivation letter via your Born4Jobs profile. If you have any questions please contact email@example.com or give us a call, anytime!